Endocrinology as a branch of medicine deals with the study of the structure and functions of the glands of the internal secretion (also – endocrine glands), hormones and their effects on the human body.
The endocrinologist diagnoses and cures endocrine system diseases.
At the Clinic of Family Medicine Pulse, the endocrinologist carries out diagnostics, takes preventive measures and treats endocrine diseases.
The most common reasons for addressing an endocrinologist are the advice of other specialized physicians (therapist, gynecologist, neurologist, allergist). This means that the diseases of the endocrine system are closely interrelated with the work of other organs and systems of the body.
As with all health-related issues, treating endocrine diseases requires timely and professional diagnosis.
At the Pulse clinic, you can undergo a comprehensive endocrinologist examination with all the necessary analyzes and studies.
Family Clinic Pulse conducts:
- Analyzes and laboratory studies of blood, urine and other biological material;
- Ultrasound (ultrasound diagnostics);
Our endocrinologists are experienced specialists who have significant experience and constantly replenish their theoretical basis with new knowledge. We use the latest diagnostic equipment and we have modern treatments.
Pulse Clinic advises you to contact an endocrinologist if you experience the following conditions and symptoms:
- Flabiness of muscle tone, weakness, rapid fatigability, drowsiness, dyspnea;
- Problems with concentration of attention;
- Deterioration of cerebellar activity and memory;
- Irritability, tension;
- Depressive state, tearfulness, mood swings;
- Significant changes in body weight over a short period of time;
- Hair loss;
- Violation of the body’s water balance (thirst, edema, etc.);
- Discomfort in the neck and throat (“lump” in the throat);
- Violation of cardiac rhythm, arrhythmic states.
At the Pulse clinic, the endocrinologist treats:
- Pathology of the thyroid gland;
- Pathology of parathyroid glands (subacute thyroiditis, autoimmune thyroiditis);
- Nodular, diffuse goiter;
- Other diseases of the thyroid gland.
Endocrinologists of the Pulse Clinic carry out diagnosis of diabetes at an early stage, selecting treatment based on individual characteristics. Also, our doctors are engaged in the prevention of diabetes mellitus of both types.
If you have problems with the functioning of the glands of the inner secretion or symptoms of the above symptoms, please do not delay and consult an endocrinologist or your family doctor!