The dermatovenereologist specializes in skin diseases of various etiology and deals with the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of skin and venereal diseases.
Dermatovenereologist studies the relationship between sexually transmitted diseases and skin diseases and other pathological conditions of the body.
Also, dermatovenereology, as a division of medicine, specializes in diseases, pathologies and atypical conditions of male and female genital organs, hair, skin and nails.
To the dermatologist of the Pulse Medical Clinic you can address the following issues:
- dermatitis (allergic dermatitis, urticaria, atopic dermatitis, seborrheic dermatitis);
- psoriasis, parapsoriasis;
- Divers Disease
- mycoses (fungal lesions of the skin, nails, scalp);
- infectious and bacterial lesions of the skin;
- parasitic skin diseases (scabies, demodex).
- flat red lichen;
- acne, food supply;
- fungal lesions;
- hepatitis C;
- HIV / AIDS;
- Candidiasis (urogenital candidiasis, candidiasis)
- pink lichen;
- contagious mollusks;
- sharp warts;
- other diseases of the skin, hair and nails.
At the reception of the dermatologist at Pulse Clinic, the doctor examines the patient, listens carefully to complaints, makes a history and prescribes tests. After diagnosis, the patient is given treatment.
We care about patients, helping to get rid of diseases that are preventing a full and joyful life.