In the Family Medicine Pulse, you can make tests for children and adults. We offer two variants of biological material collection – directly in the clinic or with the departure to the patient home.
Conducting laboratory tests – the next step after a visit a doctor and collecting anamnesis. Conducting analyzes is a necessary step in the diagnosis of any disease. Also, this is a method assessment of the effectiveness of treatment or health in general.
The complex of analytical medical procedures in the Pulse clinic includes a screening study of biological material: blood, urine, and feces.
Doctors Clinic Pulse recommend the passage of a range of basic laboratory analyses to all adults and children annually for preventive purposes.
Basic laboratory procedures are performed in cases where there is no apparent deterioration in well-being. Analyzes – a complex of basic preventive measures that help to identify serious diseases at the earliest stages.
In the case of chronic diseases in the history of the illness) of the patient, the frequency of passing the laboratory analyses is determined by the profile doctor or family physician.
Indications for complex laboratory analysis and testing are any malaise (the appearance of specific symptoms characteristic of a particular disease, and not specific symptoms, which are expressed in the general deterioration of the state of health and body).
In order to objectively evaluate the effectiveness of therapy blood tests, urine and feces are given in the direction of a doctor-curator (a physician).
It is recommended to give the biological material to the general analysis:
- During complex diagnostics or in the case of medical examination;
- In case of suspicion of a specific pathology in order to confirm the diagnosis or its refutation;
- In monitoring the effectiveness of treatment and the dynamics of the disease;
- Subject to the patient’s personal desire to undergo diagnosis outside the plan.
Standard methods for assessing the body are universal and have no contraindications. However, violation of the rules of preparation for the collection of biological material (blood, urine or feces) can make the study result unreliable. Therefore, we strongly advise: consult with your doctor before you go to take the analyzes.
If you decide to take laboratory tests for prevention, their list will look like this:
- General blood test (helps to detect the pathology of the hematopoietic system, inflammatory, allergic and infectious processes in the body);
- General urinalysis (is an indicator of the functioning of the kidneys and urinary tract);
- Biochemical analysis of blood (can detect the content of vitamins and trace elements in the body, obtain information about the state of organs and their functioning);
- Analysis of microalbumin in urine (if there is a risk of developing diabetes or hypertension, in case of nephropathy, pathological processes can be detected at an early stage);
- Blood test for markers of chronic hepatitis B and C, as well as HIV. (High-risk group – tattoo owners, people who are sexually abusive, etc.);
- Blood analysis on oncomarkers (helps to detect special substances that produce tumors early in the stage).