Surgery is one of the oldest and most difficult areas of medicine. Surgery was formed for thousands of years and accumulated knowledge about the human body. With the development of scientific and technological progress there have been numerous accomplishments in the surgical process. The most complex operations became possible, and the risk to the patient’s life became minimal. Successful surgical practice has allowed millions of people around the world to regain health and lead a healthy life.
The Pulse Family Medicine Clinic employs highly qualified surgeons with many years of experience and experience in conducting successful surgical practices.
Surgeon at Pulse Clinic carries out an overview of the patient, diagnoses the disease, advises and prescribes treatment.
Surgeons clinic Pulse diagnose and treat the following diseases:
- Pain in the spine, joints, limbs;
- Limitation of limb movement due to trauma;
- Hernia, protrusions;
- Fast fatigability of the lower extremities;
- Feeling of gravity;
- Rejection of the rectum;
- Acute abdominal pain;
- Chronic constipation;
- Complications of urination, rhizo, acute urinary retention;
- Increase in the size of the half of the scrotum;
- Grown nail;
- Varicose veins
- Inflammation, edema, reddening of the skin, soft tissues;
- Abnormalities in the development of organs;
- Injuries of any etiology;
- Inflammatory diseases of soft tissues and internal organs;
- Behemic inflammation;
- Mastitis, lactostasis;
- Couscous cocoon;
- Wounds, bandages after burns;
- Preparation for surgery;
- Postoperative procedures, observation, bandages.
In the Pulse clinic, surgeons use the latest methods of treatment and surgical intervention (traditional, non-invasive, radio-wave, laser).
Our surgeons constantly improve their knowledge and skills by attending professional courses and constantly improving their qualifications.