Call of the doctor
Calling doctor at home is one of the services of the Pulse Family Medicine Clinic.
Calling a doctor home will enable you to act immediately and save your time. In addition, there are a lot of conditions that can not be called comfortable to visit a doctor in the clinic.
At Pulse Clinic you can call home physicians in the following specialties:
- call the doctor-therapist;
- call the doctor-pediatrician;
- call a family doctor
- call a doctor of a narrow profile.
Clinic Pulse’s doctor, reviewing a patient at home, conducts a full review, collects anamnesis, hears complaints. In case of need, a nurse can go to the clinic to call home for a dressing or medical manipulations (injection, dropper, screening tests).
It is advisable to call the doctor home if the following conditions are observed:
- Aggravation of chronic diseases;
- Deterioration of well-being, undead;
- Cough, sore throat;
- Temperature up to 39 * C;
- Enlargement of lymph nodes;
- Stomach upset;
- Nausea and vomiting;
- Strong hiccups;
- Fluctuations, decreases or increased pressure;
- Weak pain in the body (except for chest pain);
- Slight injuries;
- Sleep problems;
- General weakness, malaise;
- Ligation at home;
- ECG removal;
- Consultation of the doctor of primary diagnostics;
- Collection of material for laboratory analysis;
Calling a doctor home helps “win time”: quickly diagnose and start treatment immediately.
If you need to call your doctor home – remember: with Pulse Clinic it’s easy! You just have to call!