Pulse passed the Accreditation of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
An important event! On August 6, our family clinic Pulse passed the Accreditation of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine and received the first category. This is our confident application and an officially confirmed recognition that our clinic provides medical services for the population at the highest level.
This has 5 advantages for our patients:
– Safety – the clinic has all the necessary resources, modern equipment, sanitary well-being for quality medical care;
– Expertise – all medical workers have professional qualifications, the necessary practical experience and apply the best treatment methods;
– Individual approach – before appointments, the doctor carefully examines the health history and determines the diagnostic and research technologies necessary for you that can be done in our clinic;
– Confidence – in the clinic you will receive high-quality timely assistance and the desired result from the treatment;
– Trust – your health and well-being is the main priority of our clinic.
Accreditation is the most accurate indicator of the level of services provided and our confident step towards your trust.
Family Clinic Pulse – on the same wavelength with your health!