Ultrasound – is today considered the most popular and common method of studying the internal organs and systems of the human body.
The benefits of ultrasound in the Pulse clinic:
- Ultrasound diagnosis is safe research;
- Ultrasound is an affordable, convenient and inexpensive diagnostic method;
- Ultrasound does not require special preparation of the patient or his introduction in anesthesia;
- Ultrasound diagnostics at Pulse Medical Center is an opportunity to quickly get information about several organs at once.
The Family Medicine Clinic Pulse offers to undergo an ultrasound examination on a modern expert-class device: an ultrasound scanner Samsung HS40.
Samsung HS40 is designed to conduct high-level ultrasound. Fast and high-quality diagnostics provides excellent spatial and contrast
picture. The device allows the doctor to get a better resolution by reducing the noise and visualize the clearer edges of the test organ.
Doctors obstetricians and gynecologists of the clinic Pulse use modern equipment for ultrasound studies, which makes it possible to obtain a clear and realistic 3D image of the fetus.
Thanks to the advanced technology of Realistic Vue, our patients receive 3D images with high resolution and excellent detail of the smallest elements. The doctor can edit the referral light and shadow, it gives a better display of the anatomical structure of the fetus.
The Pulse clinic offers ultrasound diagnostics of the fetal heart and brain (3DXI).
The 3DXI program helps the doctor to simultaneously see on the screen of an ultrasound scanner several slices of the fetal heart and fetal brain obtained by three-dimensional scanning.
At the Pulse Clinic we conduct the following types of ultrasound studies:
- ultrasound is common;
- ultrasound obstetrics;
- ultrasound gynecology;
- ultrasound of the thyroid gland;
- Ultrasound examination of the mammary glands
- Ultrasound examination of small organs;
- Ultrasound examination of vessels;
- Ultrasound examination of the abdominal cavity;
- Ultrasound of the heart and blood vessels;
- Ultrasound of the internal organs.