Khomenko Elena Ivanovna
Conducts consultative reception of patients with pathological changes in the organs of the visual system. She is engaged in the treatment of inflammatory eye diseases (blepharitis, conjunctivitis, barley), removal of a foreign body of the conjunctiva and cornea, determination of visual acuity, intraocular pressure, selection of glasses.
- 1978 – Donetsk State Medical Institute named after M. Gorky, Doctor – Pediatrician
- 1983 – Kiev GIDUV, children’s ophthalmology
- 1990 – Kiev GIDUV, TU Myopia and other ametropias in children
- 1991 – GIDUV St. Petersburg, “Pediatric Ophthalmo Surgery”
- 1996 – Donetsk State Medical Institute named after M. Gorky, “Children’s Ophthalmology”
- 2016 – National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education named after P.L. Shupika Ministry of Health of Ukraine, children’s ophthalmology.
- 2016- Kiev GIDUV, TU Glaucoma
- Advisory reception
- Prescribing treatment
- Examination of the fundus (ophthalmoscopy)
- Appointment of correction
- Removal of foreign bodies from the conjunctiva and cornea
- Selection of glasses and lenses
Treatment of diseases:
- Inflammation of the eyes
- Treatment of acute and chronic diseases of the conjunctiva, cornea and sclera
- All types of astigmatism
Hello! My name is Elena Ivanovna.
I am an ophthalmologist. I work in the private clinic “Pulse Family Clinic”.
I work in an advisory direction, I am receiving our little patients. In modern society, there are many mistakes regarding the health of the eyes of very young and young patients. As a pediatric ophthalmologist, I can assess the condition of the eyes of a child, even the smallest patient at any age. In my work, I consider the ability to evaluate each clinical case as an individual one, to find a common language with the smallest patients, to be the most important.
I wish good health to our children and their parents.