Deeva Marina Vyacheslavovna
An experienced pediatrician treats children with pathologies of the digestive system, skin diseases, diseases of the genitourinary system. Diagnoses developmental disorders, assesses the general health of the child. She is a regular participant in medical conferences and continuing education courses.
- Donetsk State Medical University. Gorky (1995) “Pediatrics”.
- PAC “Pediatrics”, second category assigned, Donetsk State Medical University, Faculty of Postgraduate Education, (2002)
- PAC “Pediatrics”, awarded the first category, Donetsk State Medical University, Faculty of Postgraduate Education, (2007)
- PAC “Pediatrics”, awarded the highest category, Donetsk State Medical University, Faculty of Postgraduate Education, (2012)
- Internship in the specialty on the basis of NMAPO im. Shupika, (2017)
- 2012 Donetsk PAC “Pediatrics 2017 – Kiev NKPO im. Shupika. Pediatrics internship.
- Advisory reception
- Prescribing treatment
- Patronage of newborns
- Advising on child care
- Advising and administering vaccinations
- Diagnostics and treatment of diseases using modern methods
- Monitoring children with chronic diseases in order to improve their health and prevent relapses
- Preparing children for admission to kindergarten and school
Treatment of diseases:
- Allergic contact dermatitis
- Chickenpox (Chickenpox)
- Children’s papular acrodermatitis
- Runny nose (Rhinitis)
- ARI (ARVI)
- Otitis media
- Food poisoning