Boyko Lilia Andreevna
Specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases such as: gastritis, erosive gastroduodenitis, peptic ulcer, intestinal dysbiosis, cholecystitis, pancreatitis, colitis, obesity. Treats diseases of the gastrointestinal tract, colon and small intestine, biliary tract, liver, etc.
- NMU im. A. A. Bogomolets, “General Medicine”, 2006.
- TU 2020 “Clinical laboratory diagnostics of a clinician” Applied discipline.
- Ukrainian Gastroenterological Association.
- Advisory reception
- Drawing up a diet depending on the physiological characteristics of the patient
Treatment of diseases:
- Gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD)
- Alcoholic liver disease
- Fatty liver hepatosis
- Spleen cyst
- Liver failure
- Liver fibrosis
- Peptic ulcer