In Pulse clinic, gynecologists believe that every girl and woman must and should monitor their health regularly. We recommend at least once a year (preferably twice a year) to undergo a prophylactic examination from a gynecologist. The fact is that some serious diseases of the genitourinary system may be asymptomatic and hardly noticeable. Therefore, timely consultation of a gynecologist will prevent the occurrence of undesirable conditions and diseases before symptoms and manifestations.
Gynecologist services at Pulse Clinic:
- Pregnancy management (I, II, III trimesters)
- Preventive gynecological examinations
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases
- Diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases of the genitals
- Diagnosis and treatment of cervical pathologies
- Diagnosis and treatment of neoplasms of the genital and pelvic organs
- Diagnosis and treatment of infertility
- Consultation on contraception
- Ultrasound of pelvic organs
- Cervical biopsy
- Polypectomy (cervical polyps)
- Excision and conization of the cervix by radio wave method
- Removal of papillae, genital warts
- Removal of the genital lip
- Marsupialization / removal of the bartholin gland cyst
- Pipel biopsy of the endometrium
- Formulation / removal of an intrauterine contraceptive
- Installation / removal of the pessary
- Test for the presence / absence of amniotic fluid
- Cardiotocography of the fetus
- Aesthetic gynecology (intimate contouring, labioplasty, hymenoplasty, perineoplasty, thread lifting, surgical defloration).
Gynecologists of the Pulse clinic use modern methods of diagnosis and treatment, borrow the best experience of international doctors.
We advise you to undergo a gynecologist’s examination if you are concerned about the following symptoms:
- frequent / periodic / acute pain with localization at the bottom of the abdomen;
- uncomfortable or painful sensations in the genital area;
- non-typical selection;
- dysmenorrhea / menstrual irregularities, etc.
If you have any doubts about the need to visit a gynecologist – call clinic Pulse and we will be happy to give you an extensive consultation, and, if necessary, write to a gynecologist.
With clinic Pulse you can always rely on an individual approach, careful attitude, confidentiality, accurate diagnosis and effective treatment.